Friday, August 19, 2011

BWP(14): Where To Go From Here

By now things should be falling apart. Not you, that is, I mean the brick wall. If not, be sure that you have determined that Step 2 has been completed.


It might be helpful to provide a way that brick wall destruction can be shared. I suggest that those who still have trouble, place the brick wall in a comment to this post, and I will label a post that others can join.

If you have succeeded in demolishing your brick wall, please leave a comment telling the success in a post. This may help others.

As Cicero said more than 2,000 years ago:

"For what is the worth of a human life unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history."


2 comments:

  1. I haven't begun entering the information on the graph sheets yet, but I'm looking forward to doing it. In addition to using your ideas to demolish a brick wall, I think they'd also be great for the basis of writing the family history. Thanks, Jerry, for providing the protocol. Jan Dean P.S. I found an 80 sheet 5/4 graph paper notebook at Office Depot today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Jan. Hope you find it useful. It will be helpful in a variety of ways.

    ReplyDelete